Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog 4 :D georgia peaches

We recently watched an episode of House in class and now we have to answer a question!!!!!The question I want to answer is "How do the morals of the story differ from your own morals?"
One thing that stood out to me was that Dr. House was willing to test out a new and unproved treatment on one of his patients. This is something I would strongly object to if I was in his situation. I feel like unless the patient has no other options, you need to try what is most trusted and reliable. Someone's life is not something to just experiment with whether you know them or not!
Another question is "which character do you sympathize with the least based on values/morals/beliefs?" and I would sypmathize the least with the girl doctor. She is all upset because she found out that House hired her because of her looks and not her medical abilities. I don't think she should see it as such a bad thing. If she wasn't a good doctor, she'd be fired. Just because she was hired over others for her looks doesn't mean she's not a talented doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment